Converse One Star Sandal Slip Egret/White
Originally built for the basketball court in 1974, the Converse One Star Low Top sneaker was later adopted and owned by the independents. We’ve optimized the bold '90s edition with a classic sandal silhouette that's ready for summer, sporting a cross strap upper in soft suede for easy on and off. Foxing tape, a rubber sole, and iconic One Star logo keep it classic. EVA memory foam footbed adds comfort and support.
- Slip-on sandal with suede cross strap upper
- Non-slip cloth-lined footbed
- Memory foam for under foot comfort
- Soft and hard EVA layers for added comfort and support
- Foxing tape and rubber sole